Sacrament of Baptism:
- Baptisms are scheduled by calling the Religious Education Parish office 856-240-7813.
- Baptismal preparation class is required for first time parents and families who have not had a Baptism in more than 2 years.
- Classes are held on the second Sunday of the month after the 11:00 Mass in the Chapel or rectory at 901 Hopkins Rd. Registration is required.
- A $25 donation is requested for Baptisms.
Sacrament of Marriage:
- Please contact the Parish Office one year in advance of the wedding date.
- Weddings are held at St. Vincent Pallotti and St. Aloysius Church
- Pre-Cana and interview session should be scheduled with the priest performing the ceremony
Sacrament and Visitation of the Sick:
- Parishioners who are unable to attend Mass, are asked to contact the Parish Office if they wish to receive Holy Communion and/or would like a Eucharistic Minister to visit them.